Many different payments can be made through the corporate card:
- Travel expenses (hotels, rent a car, booking tickets, etc.);
- Expenses for household needs (stationery, etc.);
- Expenses related to the main activity of the enterprise (purchase of goods, settlements with suppliers, etc.);
- Payments to the state budget and other state funds;
- Payment of taxes, duties, rents and other payments.
Note: Corporate cards are not provided for the payment of dividends, wages and other social payments.
- Possibility to pay for purchases and cash withdrawals anywhere in the world;
- Reducing the risks associated with large amounts of cash, loss or theft;
- The cards indicate the name of the company;
- Multiple cards can be issued on one account;
- Ability to instantly lock the card in case of its loss or theft;
- Can be used to pay for the company's expenses;
- Managers and employees of the company can easily and accurately separate their personal and business expenses;
- Reduction of volumes and expenses on paper paperwork;
- Automated control, easy and quick cost analysis, etc.
- Within the special offer "5d for Business" is free of charge.
- Commission for cashing out from corporate cards in AccessBank ATMs under the "5d for Business" offer is 0.5% (min. 0.5 AZN)
Commission (cash withdrawal)
|In AccessBank ATMs||min. 0.1 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1%|
|In ATMs of resident banks||min. 2 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1.5%|
|In ATMs of non-resident banks||min. 3.5 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1.5%|
|At POS-Terminals AccessBank||min. 1 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1%|
|At POS-terminals of the resident banks||min. 2 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1.5%|
|POS-Terminals of non-resident banks||min. 6 AZN/USD/EUR||max. 1.5%|
Note: Certain limits may be set for cash withdrawals from business cards.