The dividend policy of the bank regulates the rules for paying dividends to shareholders.
The Bank's dividend policy is based on the following principles:
- transparency - disclosure of information for the implementation of the dividend policy, including decisions on the amount and payment of dividends;
- reasonableness - subject to the Bank's development plan, determines the decision on the amount and payment of dividends only if the Bank achieves positive financial results;
- fairness - giving all shareholders equal rights to receive information about the distribution, size and distribution rules;
- consistency - unconditional implementation of all procedures and principles of the dividend policy;
- development - constant updating of the dividend policy in order to improve corporate governance;
- Stability - the Bank's initiative to ensure stable dividend payments
Rules for deciding on the payment of dividends.
The Bank ensures the payment of dividends to its shareholders in the following cases:
- When the financial position of the bank is assessed as stable and positive, and there is a development prospect;
- If there are no restrictions on the payment of dividends in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Payment of dividends is carried out on the basis of the decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Bank.
- The General Meeting of Shareholders of the Bank may consider the issue of paying dividends only if the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan approves the payment of dividends in the Bank;
- The Bank's obligations to pay dividends arise from the date of the decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Bank on their payment and are fulfilled within 30 (thirty) days. Changes in the composition of shareholders do not affect the execution of the decision to pay dividends during this period.