Principles of the reward systemThe remuneration system in the bank is based on the following principles:
- Compliance - compliance with legislation, international best practices and the Bank's strategy;
- Fairness - fair compensation for an employee with an objective assessment based on precisely measured criteria. non-admission of any discrimination when determining payments;
- Balance - all types of rewards are aimed at creating a reasonable and results-oriented balance of payments that stimulates both individual and collective work;
- Efficiency - so that remuneration expenditures bring adequate results for the Bank;
- Compatibility - compatibility of the wage system with the level of the labor market;
- Transparency - disclosure of information about the compensation policy to all employees.